The GROWS Thinking Guides™ help you identify and use different tools and models to help analyze and problem-solve in complex domains. These are some of the topics covered in The GROWS Method® Book:
- Fast feedback using OODA loops
- Systems Thinking Models
- Critical Thinking Skills
- Growing Psychological Support
- Identifying Right Actions with Cynefin
- Understanding Human Systems Dynamics
- Tracking evolution with Wardley Maps
- Continuous Development Paradigm
- Dynamic Models for Budgeting and Accounting
These topics are critical to implementing the GROWS practices and effective workflow in your organization.
Find Out More...
Follow @growsmethod on Twitter, or subscribe to our mailing list:
Sign up for more information on how you can participate and use the GROWS Method®. We will not use your email for any other purpose.