- Change/introduce one thing at a time
- You check in code regularly (hourly to every several hours at most) and ensure it doesn’t break the team build
- Throw out the old practice/code before adding new
- Automate manual repetitive tasks to reduce risk and enable critical thinking
- Use tracer bullets to get realtime feedback slicing through the application’s layers
- Keep track of important decisions including participants, ideas considered and reasons for choosing the action
- Create a learning habit involving learning, and learning how to learn
- Use your learning journal to plan and track your learning efforts
←Prev (Learning Journal)
Find Out More...
Follow @growsmethod on Twitter, or subscribe to our mailing list:
Sign up for more information on how you can participate and use the GROWS Method®. We will not use your email for any other purpose.