Checklist for Core Concepts
When in doubt as to how to proceed, remind yourself of these core concepts and try to honor their intent.
- Agree to cooperate and try
- Support learning
- Don’t “shoot the messanger” when bad news arrives
- Remove proxies to people.
- Connect people improving information flow
- Adopt practices by experiments
- Get technical answers from experiments
- Schedule time to discover new technologies related to your work
- Schedule time to continuously refine your development process
←Prev (Three Track Attack)
Find Out More...
Follow @growsmethod on Twitter, or subscribe to our mailing list:
Sign up for more information on how you can participate and use the GROWS Method®. We will not use your email for any other purpose.